Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Check this out...




Justin got me a new lens for my camera and I LOVE it! (big brownie points xoxo) Right after I opened it, I stepped outside to try it out and there was a baby bluejay in our bushes just waiting for me to take his picture. After he saw me he started calling for his mama. I normally don't do alot of nature shots, but I couldn't pass this one up!
Oh, and for all of the camera buffs that are on the edge of their seats wanting to know what lens I got, it is a Canon 55-250 IS. Yes, he even got me the IS!!! :)


3 comments:

Heather said...

what awesome pictures!

pinkebody said...

Great shots! Have fun with your new lens. I'm so jealous!

Courtney said...

Hey, Kathy! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I love discovering blogs of people I know...especially people I don't get to see anymore. Your kiddos are adorable. I had no idea there were two...last I had heard was when you had Courtney. Garrett looks to be as busy and curious as my little Clinton.

If you don't mind, I'd love to link you to my blog. I know mother would love to see pics of your kids and that's how she gets to blogs she wants to read...just by clicking on the list I provide her off of my blog. Just let me know....some people don't like to be linked, and that's fine.

So good to hear from you! Tell Anne I said hello!