
Meme has been very ready to see the pics from our trip to the lake two weekends ago. I'll admit that I've been a bad blogger lately. The pics finally came off the camera today!
We had so much fun when Anne and Davy brough their new boat to lake Belton. Unfortunately, the day before Anne blew out her knee wakeboarding so we didn't get to see her tricks. :(
Courtney would have ridden the tube all day long. In fact, I would probably log her total tube time that day to almost an hour solid on the tube being pulled. We all took turns riding with her, but then we finally just let her go on her own and she did great!
Anne has surgery coming up next Wednesday on her knee. She tore her MCL and ACL. She's got a great doctor in College Station that is the ortho for the A&M athletes. He promises that he'll have her back and we'll get to see her tricks next season. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment