One of the stops along the way was to one of my favorite antique shops. Justin and I used to go to antique shops every now and then before the kids came along. I guess we had free time then or something. My how things change.
I came home with some very cute little glasses and an old fan that works perfectly.


It's neat to think about where the items came from and neat to think about re- purposing something old. The lady at the store actually told us the story on the fan and the little glasses came from my friend Jeannette's corner of the shop. It's just fun to take old things and make them new again.
In just the same way, we are all made new again and given another life...a life everlasting through Jesus Christ. It's a free gift given to us if we choose to accept it. FREE and EVERLASTING. My friends, you do not want to miss out on this deal. It's the deal of a lifetime!
I hope you all had a very blessed Easter!
3 comments:
I love those glasses, so cute! And we are so truly blessed with Jesus.
What a wonderful post! Thanks for sharing!
Kathy, I've been reading through your blog and it has blessed me so much and is really a fun read. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, your family... even poor "Ugly", and that you are going to be an aunt (or are you already an aunt?) Love the parallel you have shared in this particular post about the fan, glasses, and new life in Jesus. God bless you and... at the time of my writing... Merry Christmas 2010! :0) Sara has a new baby too. Did you know that? Miss Lexi Reese Waters
Post a Comment