How've you been?
We've finally gotten moved into the new digs. Life is good. There are lots of boxes to still unpack, but for the most part I've been doing a few a day and trying to stay caught up on day to day life.
The camera is getting a workout again and holiday shoots are in full swing. A little late this year, but it's nice to get back behind the camera.
Thanksgiving was wonderful. We got to try out our new kitchen. The double oven is fun. Sharing our new house with family was even more fun.
We have a new nephew that will be arriving soon and we got to shower the new mommy with gifts. Can't wait to meet him. He better be ready to snuggle with me.
We have another niece or nephew that will be here in the summer. Garrett is lobbying for another boy cousin. We are just lobbying for a healthy baby.
The internet machine is really slow out here compared to in town. Better than dial-up though. It works well at midnight, but that makes me tired.
I would like to share some pictures. I just took some new ones of the kids. Maybe at midnight.
Speaking of kids...G is now 4 and C will be 7 this week. Yikes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yaay for you guys! I was hoping you had been able to move in! Would love to see pics!
Welcome back to blogging! We've missed you! Glad you're getting settled in. Can't wait to see some pictures on here again =)
I cant wait to see pictures of your new home! AND i hear you are taking some pictures of my sweet niece and nephews next weekend. Macy will be here soon so I will be callin you up to take her pics. =)
Post a Comment