I know. It's been a hundred years since I've done a Tasty Tuesday (on a Wednesday). And maybe it will be a hundred more before the next one. You never know around here.
The best thing in the winter is a big pot of something. If you come to our house in the winter there is usually a pig pot of something cooking or a big pot of something in the refrigerator ready to reheat.
Here is the something that we made yesterday. I wanted to try a new chicken and dumplings recipe. We liked everything about it except for the dumplings. The best part. SO, next time I think that we'll do the same recipe but try different dumplings. So sorry PW. I can't believe that I found something of yours that I didn't rave about. It was still good and we'll gobble up the leftovers at lunch!
Tonight we will have these and a big pot of something. Probably spaghetti. J loves mushrooms so I'll let you know how those turn out.
I wonder how many times I can write something in this post.
One last thing. My motto is "learn something (see there it is again) new every day". I usually do. Sometimes it's not something that I wanted to learn. Like yesterday when we made our big pot of chicken and dumplings. I had never cut up a whole chicken. That's the something that I learned. Thank you Youtube for the lesson. That was really gross.
I'm not sure what the lady that buys our groceries was thinking when she bought that chicken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment