It's been fooooooorever since my last blog entry. Things have been busy. Not extremely busy, but just busy. I've been on the computer alot, but not keeping up with this. Life has led to planning a family reunion, starting a new super-part-time job (super as in super and as in very part-time...more about that later), and dabbling alot more in my photography interest. So, now I'll be totally random and fill you in on lots of thoughts and events....
The kids have been great. Garrett is now walking great and almost running. We went to the playground for the first time in a long time today and he was much easier to manage now that he is not walking on all fours.
It was soooooo pretty today....thankfully. Old man winter and I are not friends. I'm ready for summer to say the least. I would be happy living on the equator. Unfortunately, Texas Land Bank does not have a branch anywhere near there. So, for now, Texas will have to do.
Justin has been super busy with work. He also is busy with farming and ranching as well. He got the corn planted last weekend. Now as soon as his dad and Brad get all of theirs planted we can hope for God to bless us with much needed rain.
Courtney has been enjoying school...tomorrow is Dad's & Donuts at her school so Justin will take her and spend a little time in her class. She is so excited!
We have been battling colds and allergies for the past few weeks.....that has not been fun. That's another reason that I'm soooooo ready for summer.
I'm signing off for now. I promise I'll be a better blogger!!!!! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment