Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I can't turn my back for a second....





This kid is just quick! I was right in the middle of what Justin likes to call a "super-mom" kind of day....I go in the laundry room for maybe 10 seconds and come back to Garrett playing in flour cookie mix that Courtney was stirring. I decided to just leave him there playing in it because the damage was already done....and of course I had to snap a picture. I can't decide what is worse, the candle he put in the toilet yesterday or this. He's always up to something.


It was a crazy day today....got up, cooked a meal and cookies for church, found out about dentist appointments that we didn't know we had, thank goodness I had decided to cook all that in the morning.....loaded up and went to Gatesville for those. We got home in time to bake the remainder of the cookies in time to go to get set up for the lenten meal at church....it was my group's turn for that. While I baked Courtney did get to go play on the playground with Katy Beth and Jill.....it was so pretty today! All the while we are also taking pictures and getting ready to make a scrapbook page of Courtney's adventures with "Whiskers" the class kitty. (stuffed kitty) She is star student tomorrow....which meant that while I worked on the adventures with Whiskers story for school tomorrow, Justin baked cookies....which he really loves, seriously. He did way better than I would have done....I always burn at least one batch because I get side-tracked doing something else.


Do you ever forget to eat? That happened today....there just wasn't time and I forgot. That left me eating almost an entire bag of Reese's peanut butter eggs that I grabbed when we made a mad dash into Wal-Mart to get some last minute items needed for our ventures. Peanut butter is healthy, right?


There are just a few more things to do before I call it a day. It's supposed to get cold tomorrow, so we all know what that means.....cranky Kathy.


Till next time- xoxo

No comments: