Thursday, November 20, 2008

One month ago today...







Our baby turned 2.






His loves are basketball, boots, trains and tractors. He doesn't go anywhere without his John Deere cap. He loves his sister to pieces. He is always serious when I pull my camera out. He has a major sweet tooth. He has his blanky "bear bear" for nap and bedtime. When he says "yeehaw" it comes out "weehaw!" Books are fascinating to him. He has a very good imagination. He'll even play "kitties" with Courtney and she thinks that is just the best thing in the world. He calls Grandma "Meemaw". He stills sleeps in his crib . He gets mad at Courtney when she wants my attention and says, "MY mama!"
His personality is captivating. We just love this little guy to pieces. It's hard to believe that he's 2!

4 comments:

stephanie h said...

Happy belated birthday Garrett!
I love his cake! :)

Miranda said...

I absolutely LOVE his cake. What a cute idea.

Brandi Burden said...

I love the cake also! Your baby is growing up so fast!!

Anonymous said...

aw love the cake! is that shredded wheat? hehe way cool!
hes so cute, he'll be a heartbreaker for sure!