BUT, the new me is not going to worry about that and just enjoy life.
ALSO....a successful family picture in my mind is one that actually contains our four bodies. Not everyone has to be looking at the camera because that is just not feasible at this point in life. These are much more a reflection of real life anyway. I would totally be going against the name of the blog if it wasn't "real", you know. ;)
I'm going to try extremely hard this week to get a few of the cool things on here that have been missed in the last few weeks. But, if I don't get it all on here the highlights would have been/will be these things:
(in no particular order)
Garrett's birthday
Sandcastle days at South Padre
Courtney finding a sand dollar in the last few days at the beach (a HUGE deal)
Halloween
Ok, here's those "real" family pics I promised...

1 comment:
yall are so cute! cant wait to see all the pics!
Post a Comment