Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sweet Innocence

I LOVE how my kiddos love each other.

Courtney told me tonight that she wants to marry Garrett. She was so sweet and serious. I explained to her that they are already family so they don't need to be married.

She replied, "Well, you already married Daddy, so I can't marry him. That's not fair. So, I'm going to marry Garrett."

Sigh.

Can I bottle this?

7 comments:

Courtney said...

That's precious. I hope my kiddos love each other that much...

stephanie h said...

Aww...how sweet is that?! :)

Allison said...

That is too funny. Courtney always has such cute, innocent thinks to say. That's good that she thinks the world of Garrett.

Miranda said...

Priceless. Too cute

Sara said...

So cute! I love the love of siblings!!! =)

Miranda said...

I have made a FEW posts in the last month but your blog and Allisons is showing I have not updated in like 2 weeks. Whats goin on

Anonymous said...

its like the steve warner "im already taken" song!! how sweet!