Monday, March 2, 2009

FREEDOM



And she is SO proud!


Courtney has found a new freedom and I have continued to watch her grow up way too fast for my taste. She has been begging for a while to take her training wheels off but we've just been busy. Justin promised her this past weekend was the time. (He could have looked at the weather channel first though...it was COLD!) It took about two seconds and she was off to the races, turning and everything!

7 comments:

moehnkemadness said...

WOW! I can't believe she can already do that-- must have a little athlete in her...

Brandi Burden said...

That is awesome!! Its crazy that she just picked it up like it was nothing. What a big girl!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute---you can see the excitement in her face. Those are awesome pictures.

Allison said...

Cute pictures! It doesn't seem like she should be doing that yet! She IS growing up so fast.

Sara said...

Yep. Love the pics! Way to go Courtney! But I can imagine the mixed emotions of her growing up TOO FAST! It's terrible sometimes, isn't it?! =)

By the way, thanks for your comment. That's so fun that you are a FlyBaby! =) I haven't adopted her practices successfully YET...but I have faith. I definitely need help! =)

stephanie h said...

Go Courtney!!

Alicia said...

These pictures are too cute! Momma is a pretty good photographer to catch her expressions so well.