Monday, April 27, 2009

One Life... an Amazing Read

I guess it's no secret that I enjoy blogging. I really don't spend that much time on the computer these days, but there are a few blogs besides the ones I list on mine that I like to check every once in a while.

I guess what I'm talking about started when I found Big Mama's blog. She's an Aggie and lives in Texas and she is funny. What more could you want, really? Well, she also has increasingly fueled my fire to want to experience missions. I loved reading about her trip to the Dominican through Compassion ministries and now her blog has lead me to read about those that are now on a mission trip through Compassion in India.

Now, for the reason for this post. Here is a entry from Pete's blog...found it through Brandi & Boys (he's her husband) and I also shared her YUMMY chicken pot pie recipe with you guys a while back. (soooo yummy, you gotta try it)

Anyway, if you aren't moved by his post about Mother Teresa then you need to get your pulse checked. It may be my favorite blog post I've ever read to date. What an amazing experience they are having on their mission trip in India. WOW. That's all I can say.

Broaden your horizons and check out what they are doing in India and around the world. We can't all be Mother Teresa, but we can try. One life can make a difference.

XOXO

No comments: