When they named the place Sweet Berry Farm, the name was no accident. The kids and I headed out today on a kind of spurofthemoment trip to Marble Falls to check out these strawberries that we'd heard alot about. I will confirm that they are the sweetest strawberries ever. Actually, the strawberry lemonade was worth the drive itself.


The kids cracked me up. They were SERIOUS about this strawberry pickin' business.




I was apprehensive that the drive would not be worth it and there wouldn't be enough strawberries to make it worth it, etc. They are closed on Wednesdays and every weekend from here until mid-July is booked for us...so even though Courtney had to skip school today we loaded up. We'll do it again next year for sure and we'll invite along anyone that wants to come. I had to check it out in person before I'd recommend loading up your kiddos and gas money, but I'll put my stamp of approval on it now. Just make sure that you check out the website....they update it and tell you if there will be any ripe berries or not to make sure that you don't waste a trip over there. Oh, and make sure you get a lemonade!
I'm waaaay behind on blogging...we've been busy, busy. I'll try to get some Easter pictures up soon!
Oh, and if you want to check out all the pics from today you can go to my photo site.
5 comments:
How cute! What an awesome idea! Those strawberries look BERRYLICIOUS!
such good pictures! those stawberries look soooooooo good! wow!
That looks like fun!! I love the pics! This makes me want to go buy some strawberries!!
KATHY!!!! I saw your comment on my blog. How are you? The kids are so cute!!! and big!!!
Awesome pics! Looks like a fun day!
Post a Comment