Thursday, June 11, 2009

Creative Genius or Wanna Be Trucker?

I'll let you be the judge.


I just couldn't resist grabbing the camera when I saw this gem as we were coming home from Houston last weekend.



He has all the elements of being able to haul a big load....minus the big body of a truck. An economy sized hauler. Why hasn't anybody else thought of this yet? I would much rather have this sized vehicle to weave in and out of on the interstate than a big 18-wheeler.





He's got his pipes. We rolled the windows down and they do sound like real pipes. Oh, I mean, they are real pipes. He's got the mud flaps. He didn't forget the extended mirrors. The cow bell hanging from the back? Anyway. I had to share. I couldn't not share.


Only in Texas. (maybe in Kentucky, too)

6 comments:

Allison said...

That is hilarious! I'm glad we got to see yall at the wedding. I hope you guys had a good time! We were pooped!

Alicia said...

Oh my lands...this is too funny...you are right about...ONLY IN TEXAS!!!

I must show Ryan...he is going to just die when he sees this...he already has his words about TEXANS...but he choose's his words wisely!

Davy, Anne,and Aubrey said...

Oh My!!!!! this is hillarious after a long day at work!!! Love it!

~Shelly~ said...

SHUTUP- THAT GUY LIVES RIGHT BY ME!! We laugh EVERY time we see that POS! Small world, and u were in houston?

Miranda said...

That is hilarious. And even more so that it is in Eddy, Texas.

~Shelly~ said...

yea its loud too! jeffrey still rags on him when we see it! SO REDNECK!