
Here is Courtney's favorite cow. Cow #3. Her tag fell out and she reminds us at least once a week that it needs to be replaced. I'm ordering custom hot pink ear tags for all the girls very soon. It will be a nice fashion statement.

Here's cow 407. Her ear tag is hard to read because somebody thought that black ear tags on black cows would be a great idea. Hot pink tags with black numbers will be so much better the next time around. Don't you think?

Check her figure out from the front...soon to be mommy! We are expecting our first calves of the season very soon!

Here is one of the bulls. He is not my friend. I try to stay far far away from him. He likes his space.

Yes, yes sir, I was in your space. When they paw the ground it is not a good thing. He must not like having his picture taken.

Here's little calf that is looking for his mommy.

Poor little guy is scared.

Sorry little buddy, I'm not your mommy.

Oh, yes, here we are. We were actually out here to work this day. I think I thought that we were just here to take pictures. We (and I use the term we very lightly) needed to take this fence down to build it at a better angle. It's going to make life so much easier next time we work cows. I can't wait. We have been procrastinating doing this, but after my physical therapy bill came in the mail from me tearing up my ankle from the last time we worked cows, this fence work became a necessity. I'm pumped. Crazy to be pumped over a fence, but I truly am!

Raising her right.

She's a good little helper.

G-Man thinks he's helping. Not sure what this is doing to help, but he's keeping himself occupied so we can get some work done. It's hard work pushing the button on the camera, you know.

Oh look! He found his mommy. YAY! All is right in the world.

This was fun. The kids saw a cottontail rabbit so they were pretending that they were hopping down the bunny trail.


You can't really tell they are hopping, but it was so cute. You just had to be there.
One more little cutie for you....

Can't wait for all the babies to start hitting the ground....I'll be sure to share....they are going to be so cute!
Okay, and thanks for allowing me to share a little of our life with you and procrastinate from mopping my floors once again.
Have a great rainy weekend! Think of all the green grass you will have soon!!
XOXO, Kathy
6 comments:
The rest of your family is so cute! Well I agree the bull may be little scary but he is cute in the pic even though he is pawing at the ground! hehe I love the hot pink ear tag idea!! It made me chuckle!!
I love how Courtney is wearing a skirt and crocks to "work" to cute. The pictures are awsome
I vote Hot Pink.
Love the hot pink idea...what will you be doing for the boys though?
First of all, love the pink ear tag idea! Secondly, no pics of the "beef" cow(s)?? hee hee hee
u mean u dont name all the cows? my parents had risky, barbara jean and reba lol we all thought they were crazy :)
ur kiddos are so cute, and its awesome that they like to help!
Post a Comment