Rest assured, we've had lots of fun in the past week. One day Garrett asked if we could make brownies. I was so excited about this because Courtney always wants to make things in the kitchen and Garrett kind of gets left out when it comes to that kind of thing.
He had so much fun and was introduced to the best part of making "homeade" brownies!



Licking the bowl and sampling!
I don't want to leave Courtney out....here she is on "yellow day" for school in her new boots. They were the only thing yellow that she had, so of course she wore them!
4 comments:
Courtney is like the cutesy kindegardener ever!!!
too cute! I LOVE G-man's hand in the bowl!
So cute! Both of them!!
I want some of what Garrett is making! :)
Love those boots...Garrett is too cute...looks like Ryan eating brownies...=)
Post a Comment