Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tasty Tuesday: Just for Fun

I'm doing a little too much running lately (literally) and not much blogging. On my long run on Sunday I thought about dinner. I thought about how I would be too tired after my run to fix anything hard. I thought about how I wanted to do something fun in the kitchen with the kids. Something that wasn't chocolate chip cookies that would cancel out the miles I just ran.

This is not rocket science and I know lots of moms that do this. I'm just posting because it was fun and if I don't post some pictures every once in a while the grandparents get restless. ;)

Take the 99cent off brand pizza, add a little cheese and whatever you want to make it fun and voila!!!


They loved it because it was cute and fun. I loved it because it was easy!
Everyone wins!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

no I am guessing they eat olives...you go momma!!!

Kathy said...

They love olives. They are strange children. They literally eat them by themselves as a snack.

I only like green ones...and only in a bloody mary. ;)

Heather said...

cute, cute, cute! i never thought about adding to the frozen pizzas. great idea!