Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Disneywork

Oh, I mean world.

I'm not sure that I've ever been on a vacation where they charge you to do the work. Disney world with two kids was work, but we knew that going into it and wouldn't have traded a minute. :)

Day One:

First airplane ride.

Arriving at our hotel.

Getting ready to go eat dinner with Mickey and the gang.

G sees Mickey through the crowd.

Minnie was soooo cute!



Had to get a family photo with Mickey.

This is what I call success.


More to come!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

How much fun is that! We literally went for 1 day when I was about 6 years old. I cant wait to take our kids one day. =)

Bubert Bunch said...

Oh, can't wait to go again! I am sure you guys had a blast. Pioneer woman was there recently. Did you run into her?

~Shelly~ said...

Great pictures! The kids look so excited!! I cant wait to take Kinley there one day!