Thursday, July 8, 2010

Perfect Timing

It seems that Mother Nature wanted us to enjoy our beach trip. The week after was when Alex decided to visit the island, but not a direct hit, thank goodness.

We had lots of fun in the sun and fun with family...


Anne enjoying her last child-free beach trip....IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW...THERE'S A BABY IN THAT LITTLE BELLY!!! SOOOOO EXCITED!

Yep, enjoy that peaceful beach time ;)

Davy is already ready for the "work" of children at the beach!


It was definitely appreciated by one certain little boy...

Drip castles with Meme :)


It was also perfect timing because we got to celebrate with Kevin & Ali!



And a stop at the "starfish place" always makes the trip complete for C...


Garrett got to see his beloved turtles as well, but I forgot my camera on that outing. Justin didn't get to make it with us on this trip because there was too much work at home to do, but maybe we'll have to make one more quick trip in the fall to make up for that!

Oh, and hello blog world...I'll try to be better at keeping up with stuff....but no promises, it is summer...

3 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

We've missed u! Glad yall had fun- where exactly is this again?

Allison said...

Welcome back to blogger world! =) I know yall have been busy! I'm so excited for your sister... yes, definitely enjoy that relaxing beach time. I haven't picked up a magazine or book in about a year =) Those days are long gone for a while.

Anonymous said...

Kathy,
The white pillows are from www.horchow.com and are on sale, so check fast. I don't know if that means they're going away. West Elm has something similar but not quite as fabulous. I always use Behr paint because it covers the best. The color is called Moon Rock. The color, however, is not necessarily a Behr color. I always find the color I like and make them mix it in Behr paint. I hope that helps. I hope ya'll are getting off to a fabulous school year.
Chelsea