
Well....we are getting ready to head out on our trip. I haven't posted in a while because I just got a new laptop and I'm trying to figure it all out. It's really cool so far. Hopefully I'll get to keep everyone updated on all our fun events while we are on our trip....the only problem is that we will only have dial-up. SO, pictures will only be posted when we are at the ice cream shop that has wi-fi. ;) I'm sure that will be a frequent trip, so no worries there.
I also am getting all the sunny essentials for good beach pics....filters, hoods, etc. Here's a pic (the only one that I have on this computer) of me trying out a filter that Kyle is letting me borrow for the trip. I took it in bright sun and I think that it made a huge difference. I took one with and one without and the colors are way better with the filter. I can't wait to indulge in lots of picture taking on the trip!
1 comment:
Can't wait to take pictures during our visit! I hope you can get a good for our Christmas card...
Post a Comment