
The rain finally left. It has rained every day since we got here. We've done alot of neat things that we never would have done if the weather would have been nice. Yesterday we went to the Gladys Porter Zoo in Brownsville. It is one of the top zoos inthe US, and now we know why! I haven't been to alot of zoos, but it was the coolest one I've ever been to. The habitats were all so natural and there were so many unique animals that we'd never seen before. There was a mama kangaroo with a baby in her pouch. That was by far one of the neatest things I'd ever seen.
Today is gorgeous and we've been beaching it all day! Garrett is napping so I'm catching up on laundry and things while Justin and Courtney are at the beach. It's really cool to sit here on the balcony and watch them. Justin just borrowed a big shovel from Juan the nicest groundskeeper ever. (he brings us a paper every morning and is just super nice) We now have a HUGE castle being built. It won't stand for long though. As fast as Courtney and Justin can build, Garrett destroys.
No comments:
Post a Comment