Thursday, September 18, 2008

Look at these cute girls!!



The girls are twinkies at school today!

Jill and I got the girls these outfits a while back. It was not a planned thing, we just have the same taste in little girl clothes. :) We both laughed when we realized that we bought the same thing.

I knew that one day we would get together in the morning for our morning ride to school and they would be in their matching outfits....today was the day! Just like the purchase of matching outfits wasn't planned, neither was the matching school day outfits....I think that's the coolest thing about the whole deal.

AND, the whole morning Courtney was begging me to let her take her bear to school and I said no. She must have known that Katy was going to show up to pick her up in her matching outfit with her bear, because who can resist the cuteness of little girls in matching outfits with matching bears?

We've had so much fun raising these two little ladies together. Playdates, fun trips to shows like Barney (to name one of many!), doing pre-school together, countless trips to Baskin Robbins, and soooo many other things have filled our fun days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THAT IS SO CUTE! i love the outfits-so girly :)
thanks for the comment- i found your blog from brandi burden's page! she is a friend of mine, small world!