Not the question you want yelled to you from your pre-schooler as she is getting out of the car in the carpool line.
Without thinking, I yell back, "In your bag!"
I'm sure the school director might have been puzzled as I handed her back the clipboard, but I didn't even think twice about it until I pulled away from school. The fact of the matter is...I put Whiskey in Courtney's bag every day for school. It's nothing new. She says she has to have Whiskey for naptime. So, Whiskey goes to school with her each day and I'm sure her teacher is really glad that she has something to calm her.
Why she decided to shorten her little stuffed kitty's name to Whiskey instead of Whiskers is beyond me, but we all know there is no changing a 4 year old's mind when she has it set. Whiskey every day in the school bag it is.
Now, if I could just pull off having whiskey in my school bag every day when I go back to teaching.... ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is hilarious!!!! I am laughing out loud!!! Leave it up to sweet little girls :)
Totally LOLing here! :)
I am laughing so hard, till I see the last line....going back to school????
haha! that is great!
love it!!!!! that is too funny
Are you sure she didn't overhear that phrase at home?? hee hee hee...
Back to school???????
Post a Comment