Monday, December 15, 2008

Homesick




I'm missing this. These pictures are of the kids playing one evening on the beach in front of a little cabana a few condos down from where we stayed that served burgers and such. About once a week we would walk down and have supper there and then head back.

I'm homesick for the beach...for the warmth, for the simpleness of life, for the peace that the beach brings to your soul. I miss it. We may have to sneak off in the near future. I don't do cold. I don't like winter. I'm homesick.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i saw my moms xmas card- sooo cute & creative! love it!

Davy, Anne,and Aubrey said...

I feel your pain. I think that we were meant to be beach bums.

Anonymous said...

Your children look like they are best friends. What great memories you must have of the beach this year. I didn't go, but the photos make me want to go with you.

stephanie h said...

I bet that was hard to leave. Hopefully you can get back there soon! :)

Miranda said...

oh my gosh... Courtney could be the copper tone baby, look at that tan line in the frist picture. HOW FUNNY