We had the best holiday this year. On Thanksgiving day Meme, Poppa, and Anne all came over and we fried a turkey and had all the trimmings. The cutest thing about the whole day was when Meme and Poppa got ready to go. Garrett got it in his mind that he was going home with them and loaded up in their car all by himself as they were packing up to leave. When he gets something in his mind, there is no changing it. They didn't have the heart to tell him no, so he went all by himself to Meme and Poppas! It worked out great because Courtney and I were able to decorate the tree without a little helper. ;)
Friday was a fun and productive day. Justin, Courtney and I ran about a mile of electric fence around one of the wheat fields and then we headed out to Meme and Poppa's for a fun weenie roast. Courtney has been wanting to do this for a long time and Poppa said that we were doing it, so we did! Everybody had lots of fun and Meme had smores for the very first time! Then we traded kids and Courtney went with Meme and Poppa and Garrett came home with us.
Saturday Justin got all the lights put on the house and it looks so pretty! I'll have to get some pictures and let you see. Then, Saturday night we went to the Tippie's to help them celebrate the fifth anniversary of when Marcus and Brianna became a part of their family. A party at the Tippie's is always a fun time for all.
Sunday we got to celebrate Thanksgiving with Nana & Papa, Grandma, Allison, Ted, Brad, and Shana. We had a great meal and then we celebrated Courtney's birthday a little early....oh, and I forgot...we celebrated her birthday Thanksgiving day as well with Meme, Poppa, and Annie Aunt. I think that she is liking getting to have so many celebrations. She is such a blessed little girl to have so many people that love her!
That about wraps it up....it was a very relaxed and fun few days! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment