Congratulations! You have suffered through 100 of my blog entries!! Wow. That was fast.Ok, I'll start with a funny first....
I have to give credit where credit is due, so I'll admit that this is Justin's funny and I love it. Here you go....when a telemarketer calls just answer in Spanish. It then turns into reverse telemarketing because they hang up on you!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it.
Ok, here's the yummy. You CANNOT go wrong with this. It is so good. I think that it is the best meal I have ever cooked. Not that that says alot, but work with me here...
It comes from this blogger whose page I stumbled upon:
This is so yummy. I promise.
Ok, I promised two funnies. Here is Garrett cheesing for the camera. This is a big step for us. He usually ignores the camera almost every time I get it out. I guess he decided to humor me today.
Ok, I give up on trying to place the photo under where I wrote about the cheesing. SO, it's just where it is. If anyone knows how to place a photo after you type please let me know!!
4 comments:
congrats on your 100th blog entry!
i have learned the hard way to post pictures and then type. but u should still be able to click and drag the picture under the writing, otherwise just copy ur writing, delete it and paste it under the picture..?
thanks! i dont know why santa is so scary (haha)!! and i looove im yours! so cutesy, wish i could buy everything in there!
glad you liked the recipe and hope you'll visit again soon!! :)
yes, I'm glad to know that you have had the same issues-thanks for getting me to blog! I've found that loading the photo's than typing works best for me
Post a Comment