Friday, January 21, 2011

A few random shares

I know that I haven't shared any pics of our new place yet. I will soon. Like when my fingers unfreeze from the winter and I can use the camera again.

But I do want to share just a few of my favorite things so far.


We have fired up the fireplace. Probably my one and only favorite thing about winter. That and this cool coffee table that we found in Canton. That I had to drive to Canton twice in one weekend for. Good times with my car stereo.

We also have some new friends that come visit every once in a while.

Aren't they cute? They have to be freezing.

The best part of that duck picture is that it was taken from the kitchen. While the fireplace was going. :)

We love, love our new home. It is perfect for us. Still pinching myself...

1 comment:

Paige said...

Kathy!!! So good to hear from you and find your blog! I hope you guys are well! Please tell Ann congrats on her little one.

I'm looking forward to keeping up with your blog!