Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It doesn't matter what we do,

they are game.


Love that.


We can head out of town to do some of this:



And then because some crazy lady is psycho about the weather and missing her flight home, we end up doing this:


Maybe I'm not made for the mountains. It also may have had something to do with last year's ski trip and being stuck in a traffic jam on a bus on a mountain in the middle of a snowstorm.

All I can say is that I love to ski. Our first two days of the trip were beautiful.


But I'm a fair weather skier.

And I sure am glad that they aren't fair weather friends:


Thanks for a super fun trip.

And thanks for putting up with my random snow freakishness. xoxo

Bring on the beach.

1 comment:

Swartz's Scribbles said...

You're cute! We had a great time.
xoxo