Friday, January 14, 2011

I don't get out much

There are a few things that I've learned lately.

This is so sad, but for all my years when I go buy spices at the grocery store I have my little list and I just sit there and randomly look up and down through the spices until I find the one I need. Who knew they were in alphabetical order all this time? Not me. I like to do things the hard way.

Did you know that there are self watering flower pots? Yes. Where have they been all my life?

But, in order to make myself feel better I have to tell you that I discovered a song that is becoming a hit before it ever thought about being a hit. I'm not sure why that brings me such joy but it does. I'm not even sure why I love the song so much, but I do. Zac Brown Band. Colder Weather. I was loving it and blaring it back when it was 100 degrees in September. Or something like that. But then Justin informs me that it was popular and I just didn't know it because I don't get out much.


It's great unplugged in this video but it has lots of piano on the album.

But you've probably heard it on the radio by now. Anyway, I love ZBB. I want to see them in concert.

And so here they are playing it in '09 at a concert.



Proof that Justin was right. I need to get out more.

Just for kicks, the studio version:



I just realized that I ate m&m's for lunch and a scone for supper.


Over and out.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

We are going to see ZBB on March 17 at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo!!! I am pretty excited. You guys should get tickets

~Shelly~ said...

I had been listening to that song for a few months too..the radio is far behind! Id like to see them too- a new fav of ours!