Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Chuckle

Sometimes I get the question..."aren't you bored being a "stay-at-home" mom?"

First, let me say that I do not take for granted the privilege of getting to stay home and tend to my people. It really is humbling when I think about it. I do plan on re-entering the workforce soon, but every minute that God has granted us for me to stay at home has been an extreme blessing.

BUT, I do chuckle at that question.

So far today....

Made the lunches.

Kids are at school.

Took the farm truck to get the flat fixed.

Striped the soccer field for tonight's practice.

Killed a snake.

Yes, you read it right.

Big enough to need a hoe, small enough that I didn't have to call a boy.

Got the cows out of the hay pen.

Fixed the fence.

Dishes done.

Laundry almost done.

....and it's only a little past 11:00 AM.

I also managed to squeeze in a Starbucks. :)

1 comment:

Davy, Anne,and Aubrey said...

That's my sister!!!!!The best boys we could be!