

They aren't your normal cloth diapers. They are so cute! This little lobster one is that latest one that we got. I think that I like this so much just because there aren't alot of "cutesie" things that you can do with boys. They work just like regular diapers with velcro or snaps. You just throw them in the wash at the end of the day and voila!
We have a "raffe" (giraffe) one coming...(Garrett's new favorite animal)....he's gonna love it! I'm on the lookout for a John Deere one. I know it has to be out there somewhere. ;)
1 comment:
That is awesome that you are using cloth diapers and they are very cute, too. I know what I'll use with my next one- such a great idea! I bet you save $$$ too. Well, love your blog, check out ours if you get the chance. Love, Heatherjo
Post a Comment