Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What is it about sticks?

Both of my kids love sticks. Courtney is finally growing out of it, but Garrett would have been happy all day with this stick. I wanted to work on taking some shots with my new lens and this is what I got. "Playdate with a stick."

The drool cracks me up on this one because he really never drools. Not sure what the deal was.


Playing with sticks is hard work.


Could it bring him any more joy? Seriously?


Again, playing with sticks is hard work, but somebody's gotta do it.


This particular stick is very, very interesting.


And, of course, we must ride the stick. EVERYTHING is a riding toy in Garrett's mind. I think this is cute, as long as it's not Courtney's breakfast tray being ridden across the hardwoods making big scratches.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I know, right? Clinton loves sticks...especially when he's running...ugh. Boys are exhausting! :-)