Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!! & Project 365

Happy New Year!!! I love when the new year rolls around. A clean slate.

I'm sure there are lots of things to accomplish in the new year, but I just haven't figured them out yet. I will share a few with you though. I can't put them all in writing because I have this "thing"... where if I say I'm going to do something or I write it, then I have to do it and backing out is not an option. So, with that said, lots of things float around in my head when thinking about new year's resolutions, but not many get talked about unless I'm ready to commit!! It's the weenie way out. There's no doubt.

A few things to share. I love to scrapbook. Becky Higgins with CK has created a Project 365 kit that organizes how you can take a picture a day and journal a little about it. (there's just one problem...the kit is sold out so I guess I'll have to be creative and make my own album) I decided this would be a fun way to keep up with this year. I KNOW it's going to be an awesome year with lots of great things to remember. Whether it be a life changing event like Courtney starting school or just an everyday event like washing dishes...I'm going to get it all in the memory book.

That leads me to the next thing...keeping up better with my blogs. I have this one that I do an ok job keeping up with. I'm sure you'll get lots more posts with the project 365 going on. Maybe some overkill so I'll apologize in advance. I also started a blog for my church ladies group. I don't do an ok job with keeping up with that one and I am going to do better. If you ever want to stop by that one and check us out, feel free. Just go to my profile under the Sarah Circle blog. If you have a great book study that you have been a part of, please go to comments and share it with us under the January 1st post. Thanks!

I'll leave you with the first picture from my Project 365:



The kiddos were at Nana & Papa's tonight so we met Allison & Ted for dinner! (and yes, that dessert was yummy!)

4 comments:

Miranda said...

they are so cute!

Anonymous said...

cant wait to see what 09 brings to the weithorn blog :)
thats a cute pic of them!

Emily said...

I love the 365 idea. I might have to start it a couple of days late. I will call mine Project 362:) Happy New Year!

Courtney said...

27 weeks...I know!? It's gone by sooo fast! Love the project 365 idea, but I know myself too well to start something like that! I told Rodney my resolution was to have a baby....and he said, "but you are having a baby."....and I said, "I know, so that's my resolution...it's going to happen whether I want it to or not." Those are the kind of resolutions I can keep.