We usually don't get each other Christmas gifts, but this year I asked Justin what he would want and he said a weekend trip for the two of us. So, I planned the trip and let him open up the destination on Christmas morning. I ended up having to tell him that we were going somewhere for four days in order for him to take off work in a timely manner. But, he didn't know the exact destination until Christmas morning. (or so he tells me, but I do know that he was checking the history on the computer and had it narrowed down to a few spots...crazy guy!)
Here's a few pics. I'm going to try to scan the good one from the camera people of both of us when I get a chance.


We spent 3 nights in Lake Tahoe last weekend and it was wonderful!! This is definitely one of the(if not THE) most beautiful places we have ever been. We skiied two days. It had been so long since we had skiied that I was worried that I wouldn't remember how. It was like riding a bike, though. SO fun!
A special thank you to both our families for watching the kids for us while we went on our trip! XOXO
2 comments:
awesome! jeffrey and i are going skiing with my sis and jeff at the end of march/first of april. .breckenridge. i hope skiing IS like riding a bike bc its been a WHILE for all of us!
LT is so beautiful. i didnt know u could actually see the lake while skiing (never been there!)
Looks amazing!
Post a Comment