Ted and Allison are expecting a little bundle sometime around September 8th!
We are so extremely excited for them. They have been patiently waiting for this little blessing for a long time. You can check out all the details on Allison's blog here.
I now know how hard it was to make our family wait until our children were born to know if we were expecting a pink bundle or a blue bundle. I can't wait to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl so I can start shopping! I guess it will be about another 12 weeks until we know and I can't wait.
Congratulations Allison & Ted!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i know all of u are sooo excited! congrats! i would say keep us posted but i think the both of u will do a good job of that!
Post a Comment