
Here he is showing me his haircut. We had a huge breakthrough....this time he was excited to get it cut and sat so still and smiled at himself in the mirror the whole time. It's kind of fun to take him to get a haircut. The barber shop here in town still has the candy cane stripe "thingy" outside and all. I have also learned that it's not like going to a beauty shop....you can't make an appointment. You just go in and wait your turn in line. I once asked if we could put our name on a list and come back when it was out turn and they looked at me funny. (You know, like the take a number thing at the manicure/pedicure place? )I am learning the barber shop rules slowly but surely. ;)
It's fun being the mom of a boy and learning that there is a whole other side to so many things!
4 comments:
aw sweet boy!
the men like to sit and gossip in the barber shop just as much as the women do at the beauty shop :)
its ok- i wouldnt know what to do with a boy!!
LOL That is so funny but I can so see how he thought of it as the hair doctor! What a cutie!!
And geez I wouldn't know what to do at the barber shop either! I get so nervous about going somewhere new like that...Grady would have had a million questions before I went in. haha =)
Cute, cute. Pretty smart if you ask me! =) I love the things that come out of our kids' mouths! Thanks for the info on barber shops. I may be able to use that in the future. =)
oh he is getting so handsome!
Post a Comment