Last weekend at the lake was tons of fun when we were out on the water. I don't like the cold, so I only got in one time and that was enough. Not that it was that cold, but it was too cold for me. But not for the rest of my family.
Justin and Courtney enjoyed tubing: (hmmmm....I need to work on my margins...they are over there somewhere...)


Garrett pondered getting in on the action.

That didn't take long.

Oops...maybe it was cold like mommy said it would be.

Here's Garrett's "I'm freezing cold but I'm not going to let a girl outdo me" face.

Not that he hated it or anything.
I couldn't believe how they even swam in the morning when it really was cold. Thank you Tim for being a sport and reeling them in when they needed it. I purposely didn't wear my suit in the morning because I was not getting in that cold stuff.
The kids LOVED the water and we will definitely be out there alot more this summer...they are both finally old enough where it is fun now instead of work!
1 comment:
Thisese pics are too funny!! Looks like fun times...I dont think I could take the cold though!! I do remember the days when it didn't matter how cold it was! ;)
Post a Comment