
He looks pretty innocent.
But don't let him fool you.
You see, many people refer to him as Poppa, Earl, Mr. Courtney, and I call him Daddy.
But from here on out I think that I'll just call him Ice Cream Man.
The kids call him Poppa or Meme's Poppa. They should just call him Ice Cream Poppa.
He likes to make sure that my children are sufficient in their dairy food group.
We must never leave the dairy out.
It would be tragic in his eyes.
One look at this next picture and I see why he gets such joy out of making sure that we are sound in our dairy intake.

Who can resist a face like that?
But it doesn't end there.
Then Ice Cream Man's partner in crime steps in.
And she teaches my children things like this:

What is going on?
I guess since it was Ice Cream Man's partner in crime's birthday we'll let it slide this time.
I just don't know what I'm going to do with these two.
And I'm not talking about my children.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEME!!!
We had lots of fun with you and Poppa (oh, I mean Ice Cream Man) this weekend!
5 comments:
Hillarious, had me rolling out of my chair!!!!
I guess that's what grandparents are for!! How funny!
I love it!! That is so funny! There is nothing better than fun times with grandparents!!
I love it.
that is too cute! theres something about grandparents & ice cream!
Post a Comment