Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Day At Homestead

We met the Herdman Girls Friday at Homestead Heritage right outside of Waco. It was so fun to get together and to take in the beautiful scenery.


The girls had a blast, but let's face it, they have a blast no matter where they are and what they are doing!

Emilee was so cute checking out the ducks....and don't let her size fool you...she is just as quick as the big girls. She is growing up so fast!


This little lamb was so cute...the girls got to pet her, but I didn't get a good picture of that. :(

The Homestead Heritage grounds are so beautiful this time of year. Although I really don't know alot about their entire way of life, I will admit that it seems very peaceful in a world that can be so fast paced. We enjoyed our time there AND my camera did too....it was the perfect overcast day for pictures. Take a peek at some sweet ones that I got of Ella & Emilee.

No comments: