Friday, July 24, 2009

What In The World....

...are we up to?

We've been up to a lot lately!

The main thing that I've noticed is what the kids are up to... that would be growing like weeds!

Take a look at how grown up this little girl looks...



Crazy how time flies!

This week she has had a blast at art camp. Here she is with a few of her creations...




I've kind of been taking a little blog break, but I plan on getting back into a regular posting pattern soon! Until then....XOXO

4 comments:

Jacylann Nix said...

I just found your blog! your lil girl is adorable!!

Brandi Burden said...

She has grown so much!! She's such a pretty thing!!

Alicia said...

The cutest smile and love the blue eyes! I think I see Anne in her...then again Anne looks ALOT like you, so maybe it is you too...=)

stephanie h said...

So glad you are back! I missed your posting! :)