Thursday, July 30, 2009

The {Cow} Boy

The Boy finally cooperated. He dressed himself this morning. It was so cute. He has his "cowboy" belt on as well. He actually wanted me to take pictures of him being a "cowboy". So nice for a change.

I love this one so much. I know he's not smiling, but there's just something about it. He's a serious boy at times, so this captures him perfectly.



Almost a smile.



Roly-poly break. They are way more interesting than me.



There's a smile!



Yes, sister is actually holding a roly-poly over my head to make you smile. She's just brilliant at times. It worked perfectly to actually get some eye contact.



Full shot of the cowboy.



The End.

Hope you have a great day!!

PS - Anybody know the technically correct way to spell rolly polly....roly poly, rollie pollie, rolie polie....? I have no clue. Inquiring minds want to know.

7 comments:

Brandi Burden said...

He is so cute...or I guess a better word is handsome! Love the pics!! Thats funny about Courtney with the rolly polly. How ever you spell it. I do not know. ha ha

Allison said...

I love all the cowboy pics! Too cute! That's definitely Garrett all the way.

~Shelly~ said...

aw now all he needs is a woody doll!
and i guess u can go with roly poly..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollie_pollies

Miranda said...

He is so darn cute!

Kathy said...

LOL....Shelly, you are so right! I didn't even think about that....it's been forever since I've seen Toy Story.

Thanks for the rollie pollie clarification....I will sleep better at night now. ;)

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures! What a cutie!

moehnkemadness said...

Okay, so I know you don't want to know all this, but the scientist in me is coming out-- the scientific name for a roly poly is Armadillidium vulgare. I use this example in my genetics classes because it is an excellent example of an isopod that can have its sex reversed from male to female if a specific type of bacteria lives within it... Yes, I'm a dork...