Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tasty Tuesday Interrupted

We interrupt your regularly scheduled Tasty Tuesday programming to bring you...

Nothing, really. Nothing. That's how much I've thought about cooking and food lately. Our air conditioner has been out since Saturday so the last thing that I've wanted to do is fire up a hot stove or oven.

ALSO, today is C's last day before the first day of the rest of her life. That's right. Kindergarten starts tomorrow. She has picked the days events which include going out to eat for breakfast, going to visit Grandma (Great-Grandma) and going to see a movie. All of these involve air conditioning. :)

Stay tuned for what I'm sure will be major picture overload for the next few days!

2 comments:

stephanie h said...

Oh no! I hope you can get it fixed asap! I hope Courtney has a great day tomorrow!!

Can't wait to see all the pics, as well! :)

Brandi Burden said...

Oh goodness! I dont know how yall are making it without air!! I hope you get it back on soon. Its so cute how you let Courtney make the plans for the day!! I hope she has a good day!!