Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tasty Tuesday: So Easy, Yummy Corn

You are crazy if you don't try this. It is easy peasy as C would say. And, there's never any left in the dish when the meal is over.

This comes from my favorite food blogger Pioneer Woman. Thanks to her I will never again cook without Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper. It's addictive I tell you.

I'm just going to link you up to her recipe. Here it is.

Make it once and you'll make it forever. Trust me.

Taste test approved by the pickiest 2 year old in the world.


So good it'll make you want to eat your spoon!

5 comments:

Allison said...

I must say... that corn was FABULOUS! We enjoyed all your cooking on Sunday night! Thanks again for having everyone over!

Miranda said...

Well since I cant run out in the corn field like yall can. I am assuming a drained can of whole corn will do the same thing.. HAHA it looks good!

~Shelly~ said...

Im hoping the same thing, the real corn looks like too much work for me hahaha jk! i want to try it out, it looks good!
have u tried any of kelly's korner recipes?

Alicia said...

LOL...he is just too cute! Love the post!

S. Brook Bell said...

You are right, the corn is yummy!! I made it tonight...kind of made a big mess :) Thanks for sharing!