Wednesday, March 25, 2009

wEeKEnD fUn

We had a busy weekend. You can read all about it on the last picture from Courtney's star student book.

Ann, Jane, Mama, Courtney, Borsette, Anne, and Pepper. It was so good to see Ann this weekend in Meridian. I hadn't seen her in a long time! This picture was at the end of the race for the benefit for Darcy.


Courtney giving Shelby a ride in the Gator. This was so cute! We had fun this weekend with our puppy-nieces/cousins Pepper and Shelby.


Garrett doing a big no no driving the jeep through the wheat.


This picture cracked me up. The way the aperture is set it looks like the background is one of those fake ones, but it is real! I love the way the wheat fields look this time of year.


Courtney is star student this week at school. Here she is with the class bear Boris/Borsette.


Her story about the time she spent with Borsette.





I hope everyone is having a great week!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Where did Courtney get the little gator. My dad has one but of course it is a big one

Allison said...

Those are great pictures! I love the one with Courtney and Shelby! That's so awesome. Shelby is still recovering from her week at the farm, I went home at lunch and she was PASSED OUT! Looks like she had lots of fun and attention from her cousins. =)

Anonymous said...

One question.....is that HER handwriting??????? im impressed!